1. BiblioLabs Wins British Library Labs 2016 Award
2. Experimental Classroom Launched In W.E.B. Du Bois Library
3. Follett’s Project Connect Introduces Professional Development Courses for Librarian
4. The National Central Library of Rome Adds Catalog Collections to WorldCat
5. Right to Be Forgotten: Reporters Committee For Free Press and 28 Journalism Groups Oppose French Global Delisting Order
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.