Reference: Glossaries of Key Election Terminology
The glossaries contain 1,843 terms and phrases used in the administration of elections in the United States. To ensure the translations were culturally and linguistically appropriate, terms were translated and reviewed by a multi-dialect team of translators representing the main regions of each language. For example, the Spanish to English Glossary was produced by teams represented from four of the main regions of origin of the Hispanic population living in the U.S: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Central America.
Also Available From EAC (PDF Files)
- Election Phrases in English-Bengali
- Election Phrases in English-Chinese
- Election Phrases in English-Hindi
- Election Phrases in English-Japanese
- Election Phrases in English-Khmer
- Election Phrases in English-Korean
- Election Phrases in English-Spanish
- Election Phrases inEnglish-Tagalog
- Election Phrases in English-Vietnamese
Filed under: News
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.