We asked about 3K students to reveal their study habits and the role technology plays in learning.
- 84% of students report that use of technology improves their education
- 81% report that digital learning technology helps save them time and be more efficient
- 81% claim that digital learning technology is helping them boost their grades
- Students who say having access to mobile devices when studying is extremely important has jumped 9 percentage points in 2 years
- However, laptops still outpace smartphones as the primary device students use to study
- And, students tend to choose to study at home over other options
Direct to Full Text Report (47 pages; PDF)