College Students: McGraw-Hill Education Releases Findings From 2016 Digital Study Trends Survey
We asked about 3K students to reveal their study habits and the role technology plays in learning.
- 84% of students report that use of technology improves their education
- 81% report that digital learning technology helps save them time and be more efficient
- 81% claim that digital learning technology is helping them boost their grades
- Students who say having access to mobile devices when studying is extremely important has jumped 9 percentage points in 2 years
- However, laptops still outpace smartphones as the primary device students use to study
- And, students tend to choose to study at home over other options
Filed under: News
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.