Collection Development: New Reference and Research Reports/Documents Available Online
1. Just Released: United Nations Statistical Yearbook 2016 Edition
Browse Intro and Data Tables Online, Download by Section* |||
Download Full Text (388 pages; PDF) ||| Direct to Previous Editions
* Includes downloadable data in .xls format.
2. Canada’s population estimates: Age and sex, July 1, 2016
3. UK: Intellectual Property Crime Report 2015-2016 (via UK Office of Intellectual Property)
104 pages; PDF.
4. Infographic: Economic Impact of Big Data [in Europe] via (via EU Parliament Research Service)
5. Briefing Document: “Big Data and Data Analytics The Potential for Innovation and Growth (via EU Parliament Research Service)
8 pages; PDF.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.