From The Tax Foundation:
Over the past few years, several members of Congress have issued comprehensive tax reform proposals. To help voters, policymakers, and the media understand and compare these plans, we’ve developed a new interactive tool: The Congressional Tax Plan Tracker.
This interactive chart allows you to easily compare provisions from 5 major congressional tax plans, side-by-side:
- The Tax Reform Act of 2014, introduced by former Congressman Dave Camp (R-MI)
- The Progressive Consumption Tax Act, introduced by Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD)
- The American Business Competitiveness Act, introduced by Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA)
- The “A Better Way” Tax Reform Blueprint, issued by Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI)
- The “Simplifying America’s Tax System” Plan, issued by Congressman Jim Renacci (R-OH)
These tax plans will likely play a large role in framing the tax policy debate in 2017.
Direct to Congressional Tax Plan Tracker
Direct to Background About Tracker