The following experimental resource was launched today.
Following the latest biomedical literature can be a challenge, but NCBI’s new PubMed Journals will help you keep up-to-date.
- Easily find and follow journals of interest
- Browse new articles in your favorite journals
- Keep up-to-date with a Journal News Feed containing new arrivals, news links, trending articles, and important article updates (retractions and more!)
How it Works
- Visit the PubMed Journals home page to see a list of popular journals
- Click a journal title to browse the most recent content and news feed
- Click the “Follow” button to add to your personal journal list
PubMed Journals is an experiment of PubMed Labs, NCBI’s product incubator for delivering new features and capabilities to NCBI end users.
You will need a NCBI account to use PubMed Journals.
PubMed Labs would appreciate feedback about this resource.
Learn More: Complete Blog Post and Share Feedback