Introducing PubMed Journals, a New Experimental Resource From PubMed Labs
The following experimental resource was launched today.
From the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) “Insights” Blog:
Following the latest biomedical literature can be a challenge, but NCBI’s new PubMed Journals will help you keep up-to-date.
- Easily find and follow journals of interest
- Browse new articles in your favorite journals
- Keep up-to-date with a Journal News Feed containing new arrivals, news links, trending articles, and important article updates (retractions and more!)
- Visit the PubMed Journals home page to see a list of popular journals
- Click a journal title to browse the most recent content and news feed
- Click the “Follow” button to add to your personal journal list
PubMed Journals is an experiment of PubMed Labs, NCBI’s product incubator for delivering new features and capabilities to NCBI end users.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.