A new blog post by Anna Neatrour lists several digital collections from the Utah State Archives now available via the MWDL.
From the Post:
Ranging from maps, portraits of mayors and firefighters, to primary source documents connected with the trial and execution of Joe Hill.
- Cedar City (Utah) City and Cemetery Map
- Utah Semi-Centennial Commission Book of the Pioneers
- Utah Territorial Secretary Territorial Executive Papers
- Utah Third District Case File Index
- Utah Third District Court: Salt Lake County Civil Case Indexes
- Wheeler Historic Farm Photographs
- Salt Lake City (Utah) Fire Department Photographs
- Ogden (Utah) City Recorder Mayors Photographs
- Governor Jon M. Huntsman (2005-2009)
- Press Releases Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Case Records
- Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Correspondence
- Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Petitions
- Utah State Capitol Building