Mountain West Digital Library (MWDL) Adds Digital Collections From Utah State Archives
A new blog post by Anna Neatrour lists several digital collections from the Utah State Archives now available via the MWDL.
From the Post:
Ranging from maps, portraits of mayors and firefighters, to primary source documents connected with the trial and execution of Joe Hill.
- Cedar City (Utah) City and Cemetery Map
- Utah Semi-Centennial Commission Book of the Pioneers
- Utah Territorial Secretary Territorial Executive Papers
- Utah Third District Case File Index
- Utah Third District Court: Salt Lake County Civil Case Indexes
- Wheeler Historic Farm Photographs
- Salt Lake City (Utah) Fire Department Photographs
- Ogden (Utah) City Recorder Mayors Photographs
- Governor Jon M. Huntsman (2005-2009)
- Press Releases Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Case Records
- Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Correspondence
- Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Petitions
- Utah State Capitol Building
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.