Mountain West Digital Library (MWDL) Adds Digital Collections From Utah State Archives
A new blog post by Anna Neatrour lists several digital collections from the Utah State Archives now available via the MWDL.
From the Post:
Ranging from maps, portraits of mayors and firefighters, to primary source documents connected with the trial and execution of Joe Hill.
- Cedar City (Utah) City and Cemetery Map
- Utah Semi-Centennial Commission Book of the Pioneers
- Utah Territorial Secretary Territorial Executive Papers
- Utah Third District Case File Index
- Utah Third District Court: Salt Lake County Civil Case Indexes
- Wheeler Historic Farm Photographs
- Salt Lake City (Utah) Fire Department Photographs
- Ogden (Utah) City Recorder Mayors Photographs
- Governor Jon M. Huntsman (2005-2009)
- Press Releases Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Case Records
- Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Correspondence
- Utah Governor William Spry (1909-1917) Joseph Hillstrom Petitions
- Utah State Capitol Building
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.