1. Free Library of Philadelphia Launches Newly Redesigned/Updated Digital Collections Portal
2. Publishers Lose Another Round in GSU Copyright Case (via PW)
3. SAGE to Begin Publishing Britain’s Oldest Sociology Journal, The Sociological Review
4. Plum Analytics Adds Usage Data From One of the Largest Chinese E-Journals Content Collections
5. New Report from GAO: DATA ACT: Improvements Needed in Reviewing Agency Implementation Plans and Monitoring Progress
6. Archive Discoveries: Nazi SS Leader Heinrich Himmler’s Diary Discovered in Russian Archive (via JTA) ||| Additional Coverage from The Daily Mail
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.