1. Instagram Passes 500 Million Users, 300 Million Use Service Daily, 80% of Users Live Outside of U.S.
2. ALA/H.W. Wilson Foundation: Eight Libraries Earn the John Cotton Dana Library Public Relations Awards for 2016
3. ProQuest Adds Nearly 30M Pages of New Digitized Content to its Historical Resources & Research Management: ProQuest Launches a “Reimagined” RefWorks
4. Elsevier Joins Crossref Pilot Project, Will Link Published Reports of Clinical Trials to Registered Study
5. Frontiers Signs University-Wide Publishing Deal With University of Edinburgh
6. UK: Jisc Now Offers Demand Driven Acquisition For “Books at JSTOR”
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.