1. E-Books For Libraries: ODILO Adds New Content, Services & New Library and Publishing Partners
2. ProQuest Hires James Holmes as Senior Vice President, Global Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience
3. SAGE Publishing Hires Ian Mulvany to Engage with Big Data and Social Research
4. National Library of the Netherlands Joins Open Preservation Foundation
5. National Library of Australia: Labor Promise Funding for National Library’s Trove Online Database (via ABC)
6. PubMed Adding Link to DOI (if Available) to Abstract (via NLM)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.