The 2015 report was released earlier today.
From State Dept. Web Site:
Country Reports on Terrorism 2015 is submitted in compliance with Title 22 of the United States Code, Section 2656f (the “Act”), which requires the Department of State to provide to Congress a full and complete annual report on terrorism for those countries and groups meeting the criteria of the Act.
Direct to Chapters:
- Chapter 1. Strategic Assessment
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Africa Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: East Asia and Pacific Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Europe Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Middle East and North Africa Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: South and Central Asia Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Western Hemisphere Overview
- Chapter 3: State Sponsors of Terrorism Overview
- Chapter 4: The Global Challenge of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, or Nuclear (CBRN) Terrorism
- Chapter 5: Terrorist Safe Havens (Update to 7120 Report)
- Chapter 6. Foreign Terrorist Organizations
- Chapter 7. Legislative Requirements and Key Terms
- National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism: Annex of Statistical Information (HTML)
- Terrorism Deaths, Injuries and Kidnappings of Private U.S. Citizens Overseas in 2015
5. Archive of Previously Released Country Reports on Terrorism
Reports back to 1995 are available.