Reference: U.S. State Dept. Releases 2015 “Country Reports on Terrorism”
The 2015 report was released earlier today.
From State Dept. Web Site:
Country Reports on Terrorism 2015 is submitted in compliance with Title 22 of the United States Code, Section 2656f (the “Act”), which requires the Department of State to provide to Congress a full and complete annual report on terrorism for those countries and groups meeting the criteria of the Act.
1. Full Text: Country Reports on Terrorism 2015 (409 pages; PDF)
2. Full Text: Country Reports on Terrorism 2015 (HTML, By Chapter)
Direct to Chapters:
- Chapter 1. Strategic Assessment
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Africa Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: East Asia and Pacific Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Europe Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Middle East and North Africa Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: South and Central Asia Overview
- Chapter 2. Country Reports: Western Hemisphere Overview
- Chapter 3: State Sponsors of Terrorism Overview
- Chapter 4: The Global Challenge of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, or Nuclear (CBRN) Terrorism
- Chapter 5: Terrorist Safe Havens (Update to 7120 Report)
- Chapter 6. Foreign Terrorist Organizations
- Chapter 7. Legislative Requirements and Key Terms
3. State Dept. Briefing About Report (Text and Video)
- National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism: Annex of Statistical Information (HTML)
- Terrorism Deaths, Injuries and Kidnappings of Private U.S. Citizens Overseas in 2015
5. Archive of Previously Released Country Reports on Terrorism
Reports back to 1995 are available.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.