UPDATED We’ve embedded a video of Mary Meeker’s presentation at the bottom of this post.
Here are the slides from Mary Meeker’s annual data-intensive Internet trends presentation (213 slides) that she’s sharing today at the Code 2016 conference.
Meeker is a well-known and respected analyst and vice-president at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, a Silicon Valley venture capital firm.
Topics/data in this year’s report include:
- Global Internet Trends
- Global Macro Trends
- Advertising / Commerce + Brand Trends
- Re-Imagining Communication – Video / Image / Messaging
- Re-Imagining Human-Computer Interfaces – Voice / Transportation
- China = Internet Leader on Many Metrics (Provided by Hillhouse Capital)
- Public / Private Company Data
- Data as a Platform/Data Privacy
The folks at Re/Code offer top takeaways here. Here’s takeaway number two.
In five years, at least 50 percent of all searches are going to be either images or speech.
The complete slidedeck is available here and also embedded below.
A PDF version of the slides can be accessed here.