1. Exact Editions Signs E-Journal Digital Preservation Deal with Portico
2. Cengage Learning Achieves Milestone of More Digital Units Sold Than Print Textbooks
3. EBSCO Health and the American Medical Association Partner to Give All AMA Members Access to DynaMed Plus
4. European University Institute selects SirsiDynix Symphony and BLUEcloud Campus
5. Mobile Access and Apps: Boopsie Publishes Case Study on Collaboration With DC Public Library
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.