Reference: Updates to U.S. Census Business Builder: Small Business Edition Available
From the U.S. Census:
The latest update to the Small Business Edition includes the addition of American Community Surveystatistics, new features including a new data dashboard and performance improvements. An update to theRegional Analyst Edition will be available later this month.
- Four new American Community Survey statistics were added based on user feedback:
- Percentage of workers using public transportation.
- Percentage of veterans.
- Percentage of foreign-born.
- Percentage of people speaking Spanish at home.
- New and improved functionality:
- Faster map downloads.
- Addition of consumer spending data to report.
- Expanded data panel to show map variable and four predefined variables.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.