From the U.S. Census:
In advance of the New York primary on April 19, the U.S. Census Bureau presents a variety of statistics that give an overall profile of the state’s voting-age population and industries. Statistics include:
- Breakdown of voting-age population by race and Hispanic origin (Hispanic origin and race alone) (race alone or in combination).
- Selected economic characteristics, including median household income and poverty.
- Selected social characteristics, including educational attainment.
- County Business Patterns (providing information on employment by specific industries).
- Statistics on voting and registration.
Two Visualizations are Also Available