Emerald Publishing Lifts Paywall and Offers Free Access to 10 Library Research Articles (National Library Week 2016)
In celebration of National Library Week, Emerald Group Publishing, global publisher linking research and practice to the benefit of society, is offering free access to a selection of its latest Library and Information Science (LIS) research.
The research, taken from Emerald’s Library and Information Science journal and book series, is available free to access until May 6 2016.
Here are links to the ten articles. You do not have to register in order to access full text for free.
- “Libraries and Human Rights – Working Together to Reach Our Full Potential”, Advances in Librarianship
- “Libraries as publishers: a winning combination”, OCLC Systems & Services: International digital library perspectives
- Library spaces in the 21st century: Meeting the challenges of user needs for information, technology, and expertise” Library Management
- “New Trends that Define the 21st-Century Library”, Advances in Library Administration and Organization
- “No One Gets Left Behind”: Managing Library Human Resources during Dramatic Shifts in Academic Libraries”, Book Series: Advances in Library Administration and Organizations
Additional Information and Links
Filed under: Academic Libraries, Associations and Organizations, Companies (Publishers/Vendors), Digital Collections, Interactive Tools, Libraries, Management and Leadership, National Libraries, News, Public Libraries, Publishing
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.