In celebration of National Library Week, Emerald Group Publishing, global publisher linking research and practice to the benefit of society, is offering free access to a selection of its latest Library and Information Science (LIS) research.
The research, taken from Emerald’s Library and Information Science journal and book series, is available free to access until May 6 2016.
Here are links to the ten articles. You do not have to register in order to access full text for free.
- “Libraries and Human Rights – Working Together to Reach Our Full Potential”, Advances in Librarianship
- “Libraries as publishers: a winning combination”, OCLC Systems & Services: International digital library perspectives
- Library spaces in the 21st century: Meeting the challenges of user needs for information, technology, and expertise” Library Management
- “New Trends that Define the 21st-Century Library”, Advances in Library Administration and Organization
- “No One Gets Left Behind”: Managing Library Human Resources during Dramatic Shifts in Academic Libraries”, Book Series: Advances in Library Administration and Organizations
Additional Information and Links