1. ORCID Announces Project to Grow Usage in Germany
2. EBSCO’s Software-as-a-Service Plays Integral Role in Nationwide Sociology Portal in Germany
3. The National Library of the Kingdom of Morocco Preserving its National Funds Heritage
4. Katherine Maher Appointed as Interim Executive Director For The Wikimedia Foundation
6. Boopsie Develops Custom Mobile Solution for Medical Students at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (ATSU)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.