1. New Features for the Artstor Digital Library (via Artstor Blog)
2. University of California Press joins 20+ HighWire Publishers in Sales Representation Partnership with Dragonfly Sales and Marketing
3. LexisNexis Debuts Legislative Outlook and Moves Extensive News Archive to Lexis Advance
4. PLA Offers Digital Badges to Recognize Learners at PLA 2016 Preconferences
5. OCLC Research Publishes 2015 Activity Report
MORE TO COME
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.