Roundup: Selected Zika Virus Reference Resources
Here’s a small collection of Zika Virus information resources/tools being made available by multiple organizations. The selections below can be used as reference purposes as well as for local collection development.
1. Zika Virus Situation Reports (via World Health Organization)
2. Zika Virus Health Emergency Page (via World Health Organization)
3. Zika Virus Health Information Resources (via National Library of Medicine (NLM) Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC))
4. Health Topic Page: Zika Virus (via MedlinePlus/NLM)
5. Health Topic Page: Zika Virus (via European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC))
6. Zika Virus Resources (Caribbean Public Health Agency)
7. Centers For Disease Control Zika Virus Digital Press Kit
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.