Roundup: Selected Zika Virus Reference Resources
Here’s a small collection of Zika Virus information resources/tools being made available by multiple organizations. The selections below can be used as reference purposes as well as for local collection development.
1. Zika Virus Situation Reports (via World Health Organization)
2. Zika Virus Health Emergency Page (via World Health Organization)
3. Zika Virus Health Information Resources (via National Library of Medicine (NLM) Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC))
4. Health Topic Page: Zika Virus (via MedlinePlus/NLM)
5. Health Topic Page: Zika Virus (via European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC))
6. Zika Virus Resources (Caribbean Public Health Agency)
7. Centers For Disease Control Zika Virus Digital Press Kit
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.