1. Brill Launches Major New Dictionary of Ancient Greek Online
2. Final Program Announced For Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Annual Meeting and Conference (DC-2015) in São Paulo, Brazil
3. Google Translate’s App Now Instantly Translates Printed Text In 27 Languages (via TechCrunch)
4. Wiley Partnership With figshare Enables Data Sharing
5. Biodiversity Heritage Library Adds New Features (Altmetric Badges and MyTweeps)
6. Slovakia: E-book sales on the rise in Slovak market (via Slovak Spectator)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.