1. NCSU Libraries Launches New Makerspace
2. LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network Selects SirsiDynix SaaS
3. WorldCat Discover Adds Temporary Location Shelving Information, Improves Facets
4. The Papers of Andrew Jackson Digital Edition Released by University of Virginia Press
5. Wi-Fi to Carry up to 60% of Mobile Data Traffic by 2019 (via Juniper Research)
MORE TO COME
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.