Wednesday’s News Roundup
1. DPLA Receives $96,000 Grant From Whiting Foundation to Create K-12 and Higher Ed. Resources
2. Adam Matthew: Publication of American History (1493-1945), Archive of Primary Source Documents Now Complete
3. Daniel Hook is the New Digital Science Managing Director, Replaces Timo Hannay Who Leaves for Start-Up
4. OCLC Signs Metadata Agreements With 15 STM and Open Access Publishers
5. SirsiDynix’s SaaS Offering Earns ISO 27001 Certification
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.