Interactive Data Resources: World and U.S. Climate Data at a Glance
UPDATE: New Reports from National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)/NOAA)
- May 2015 was Wettest Month On Record For Contiguous U.S.
- April 2015 was 4th Warmest April On Record For Globe
- January–April was warmest such period on record
Climate at a Glance was developed at the request of NOAA Headquarters for near real-time analysis of monthly temperature and precipitation data across the contiguous U.S. and intended for the study of climate variability and change.
Some of What’s Available:
- Climate at a Glance: Time-Series Data (Create Time Series Graph)
- Climate at a Glance: Mapping
- Even More Datasets, Data Tools and Data Sources Including…
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.