UPDATE: New Reports from National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)/NOAA)
- May 2015 was Wettest Month On Record For Contiguous U.S.
- April 2015 was 4th Warmest April On Record For Globe
- January–April was warmest such period on record
Climate at a Glance was developed at the request of NOAA Headquarters for near real-time analysis of monthly temperature and precipitation data across the contiguous U.S. and intended for the study of climate variability and change.
Some of What’s Available:
- Climate at a Glance: Time-Series Data (Create Time Series Graph)
- Climate at a Glance: Mapping