1. Roundup: Mountain West Digital Library Adds A Lot of New Material (via MWDL Blog)
2. Seattle Public Library Begins Lending Wi-Fi Hotspots (via GeekWire) ||| Additional Info From SFPL
3. Milwaukee Public Library sets goal to enroll 25,000 youth in reading program (via Fox 6 Milwaukee)
4. NY Post Editorial: “Boost City Funding For New York’s Public Libraries”
5. Goodbye to Minneapolis Central Library’s bookstore (via Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.