1. Words at Play: Free Library Of Philadelphia Launches Vocabulary Initiative For Underprivileged Kids (CBS Philadelphia) ||| Note: More About FLP “Words at Play” Initiative
2. Google Removes Another Advanced Search Feature: Reading Level Limits (via Google Operating System)
3. Recent Changes to the PLOS Journal Web Sites
4. Archivist of the United States on “Meeting the Government’s Email Challenge”
5. New Platform for ALA’s Online Journal Content
ALA is using Open Journal Systems (OJS).
6. Rice U.’s Fondren Library Acquires Archive of Materials Belonging to French Composer Poulenc
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.