1. Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR) Elects New Executive Board
2. Request For Proposals from Library of Congress: Organizational Host for the National Digital Stewardship Alliance
3. BitLit Partners With Macmillan to Offer Ebook Bundles
4. EBSCO Launches Newsletter Builder to Streamline Corporate Workflows
5. UK: 80% of Public Library Staff in England Have Improved Digital Skills Thanks to SCL E-Learning Programme
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.