Here’s a roundup of 10 contracts for information products and services to U.S. Government organizations including the U.S. Military. All of these announcements were posted in the past 7 weeks and is far from comprehensive.
In the most recent complete fiscal year—FY 2014—federal spending on information commodities was $548.7 million, one of the highest annual totals in the 36-year period from FY 1979 through FY 2014.
Source: Federal Government Strategic Sourcing Of Information Products And Services: A Report Prepared by the Federal Research Division, Library of Congress Under an Agreement with the Federal Library and Information Network (FEDLINK), Library of Congress (December 2014)
Ten Recently Awarded U.S. Government Contracts for Information Products and Services
To learn more about these contracts check the FedBizOpps.gov database which is also the source for the links provided below.
2. U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation to CQ For CQ/Roll Call
3. Air Force Research Lab to Nature Publishing Group For NPG Journals
5. Air Force Institute of Technology Library to IEEE For IEEE Online Subscription
8. Air Force Research Lab to Wiley For Wiley Reference Library
10. Air Force Research Lab to Elsevier for Elsevier Engineering Village Subscription