Another interesting “What in the WorldCat List” from OCLC Research.
From OCLC Research:
This list was generated using WorldCat Fiction Finder on 26 January 2015. The list order is based on the number of OCLC member libraries that hold a given title. Fiction Finder is an all fiction subset of OCLC WorldCat.
So, what books and motion pictures on the lists?
From the Science Fiction Top 10 List:
8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
9. Slaughterhouse-Five : or, The Children’s Crusade, a Duty-Dance with Death by Kurt Vonnegut
10. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
From the Science Fiction Film 10 List:
8. Jurassic Park by Steven Spielberg
9. Metropolis by Fritz Lang
10. The Day the Earth Stood Still by Robert Wise
For the complete list and to find out what’s number one, review the complete list here.
See Also: Other What in the WorldCat Lists
Cool! Learn About, Demo, and Use a Number Prototypes From OCLC Research
FictionFinder is one of the tools you can demo.