Now Online: Identity Management is Theme of Latest Issue of NISO’s Information Standards Quarterly
A new issue of NISO’s Information Standards Quarterly (ISQ) is now available online.
The guest content editor of this issue (Vol. 26 No. 2) is Andy Dale, Chief Technology Officer of Respect Network Corporation.
Direct to Complete Issue (32 pages; PDF)
Complete Table of Contents and Direct Links to Individual Articles
Letter from the Guest Content Editor
by Andy Dale
- From the Library of Congress to the Library of Me
by Don Hamparian
- A JSON-Based Identity Protocol Suite
by Michael B. Jones
- Pre-Standards Initiatives: Bibliographic Roadmap and Altmetrics
by Nettie Lagace
- Linked Content Coalition Sets Ten Targets for a Digital Future
- W3C Provides Best Practices for Linked Data
- BISG Issues Revised and Updated Guide to Identifiers
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.