Industry News Roundup (Items from NISO, PeerJ, DeGruyter, EBSCO, and Others)
1. NISO Launches Open Discovery Initiative (ODI) Standing Committee
2. PeerJ to Be Indexed by Web of Science
Note: PeerJ will also be indexed by Biological Abstracts and BIOSIS Previews.
3. Report: Gold OA journals market ‘set to double by 2018’ (via The Bookseller)
4. De Gruyter Partners to Increase Discoverability Articles Across ReadCube’s Web, Desktop, and Mobile Platforms
5. Arab World Research Source Now Available from EBSCO
MORE TO COME
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.