Fast Facts: Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Workplace Safety Violations From OSHA, FY 2014 (U.S.)
From the National Safety Council:
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced the preliminary Top 10 most frequently cited workplace safety violations for fiscal year 2014.
- Fall protection (1926.501) – 6,143
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200) – 5,161
- Scaffolding (1926.451) – 4,029
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134) – 3,223
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147) – 2,704
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178) – 2,662
- Electrical – Wiring Methods (1910.305) – 2,490
- Ladders (1926.1053) – 2,448
- Machine Guarding (1910.212) – 2,200
- Electrical – General Requirements (1910.303) – 2,056
Filed under: News
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.