A Coalition of Library and Education Groups Files Net Neutrality Comments with FCC
The 42 page document containing comments on net neutrality filed with the Federal Communications Commission today can be accessed here.
11 organizations signed the comments including:
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- American Council on Education
- American Library Association
- Association of American Universities
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- Association of Research Libraries
- Chief Officers of State Library Agencies
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Modern Language Association
Eight days ago ten of the eleven organiztions listed above published a joint set net neutrality principles.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.