The Future is Open: Creative Commons Publishes Annual Report
In this report, you’ll learn about:
- Why the 4.0 CC licenses were a truly global effort.
- The astounding community-building work that CC affiliates are doing all over the world.
- Our work in open policy and support for global copyright reform.
- How software developers are using CC licenses to make sharing on the internet easier.
- The cool things you’re doing with CC licenses.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.