The Future is Open: Creative Commons Publishes Annual Report
In this report, you’ll learn about:
- Why the 4.0 CC licenses were a truly global effort.
- The astounding community-building work that CC affiliates are doing all over the world.
- Our work in open policy and support for global copyright reform.
- How software developers are using CC licenses to make sharing on the internet easier.
- The cool things you’re doing with CC licenses.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.