We’re continuing to update our infoDOCKET roundup of news and comment about last week’s AG v Google decision.
Here are a few of the latest entries.
An editorial from The Michigan Daily
2. “Google Books and Black-Box Copyright Jurisprudence”
Blog Post by Eric Hellman (via Go to Hellman)
3. Interview With Robert Darnton, Harvard Library (via Vice.com)
4. “Education Community Responds to Google Books Fair Use Ruling” (via T.H.E. Journal).
Includes comments from:
- Anne Kenney, Cornell University
- Karin Wittenborg, University of Virginia
- Michael Keller, Stanford University
- William McGrath, John Marshall School of Law
Direct to the Complete infoDOCKET Roundup (November 14, 2013)