From the ACLS Humanities E-Book Blog:
These findings cover our most recently processed royalty period for the first half of 2013.
- Anderson, Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism (Verso, 2006)
- Jenkins, Convergence Culture: Where Old and New Media Collide (New York University Press, 2006)
- McClintock, Imperial Leather: Race, Gender and Sexuality in the Colonial Contest (Routledge, 1995)
- Geertz, The Interpretation of Cultures: Selected Essays (Basic Books, 1973)
- Sugrue, The Origins of the Urban Crisis: Race and Inequality in Postwar Detroit (Princeton University Press, 1996)
Acceess the Complete List w/ Top 10 Titles