Video of 10th Columbia University Library Symposium: “TRENDING: New Opportunities in the Evolving Academy”
The 10th Columbia University Library Symposium took place on March 22, 2013 and video of keynotes and panels were made available online yesterday.
Direct to Symposium Web Site
- Carole Ann Fabian, Director, Avery Architectural and Fine Arts Library, Columbia University (Facilitator)
- Malcolm Brown, Director, EDUCAUSE Learning InitiativeTowards a New Learning Ecology
- Roger C. Schonfeld, Program Director, Ithaka S+R
- Barbara Rockenbach, Director of History and Humanities, Columbia University Libraries (Facilitator)
- Susan Boynton, Professor of Music, Columbia University
- Mark Hansen, Professor of Journalism, Columbia University
- Chris Wiggins, Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics, Columbia University
- Marta Brunner, Head of Collections, Research, and Instructional Services, Charles E. Young Research Library, UCLA
- Tracy Gabridge, Head, Liaisons for Departments, Centers and Labs, MIT
- Pamela Graham, Director of Global Studies, Columbia University Libraries (Facilitator)
Direct to Complete Symposium Agenda
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.