Five Presentations from the LITA 2012 National Forum
The LITA 2012 National Forum took place last weekend is Columbus, OH.
Here are direct links to some of the presentations that have already been made available online. We will update this post as more become available.
- Data-driven design decisions for discovery interfaces
Erin White, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Building the New Open Linked Library
Joel Richard, Smithsonian Libraries
- Connecting Systems To Enhance the Discoverability of Hidden Collections
Chery Gowing and Hong Ma, University of Miami
- Faculty Perceptions of Federated Search Tool
Michelle Frisque, Northwestern University
- Collections Amplified: Exhibiting data using DSpace, Viewshare and Google Fusion Tables
Meghan Frazer, The Ohio State University
You’ll find links to view keynotes by Eric Hellman, Ben Shneiderman, and Sarah Houghton in this infoDOCKET post.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.