This seven minute video was released earlier this month and is featured in a new post by Mike Ashenfelder on The Signal blog.
It highlights, “the digital preservation work of the Library of Congress and its NDIIPP (National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program) and the NDSA (National Digital Stewardship Alliance) partners.
The video includes comments from:
- Tim O’Reilly, Founder and CEO of O’Reilly Media, Inc.
- Martha Anderson, Director of NDIIPP Program Management, the Library of Congress
- Dan Gilmor, Director of the Knight Center for Digital Media Entrepreneurship, Arizona State University
- Martin Halbert, Dean of Libraries, University of North Texas
- Kris Carpenter Negulescu, Web Archive Director, Internet Archive
- John Spencer, President and Co-Founder, BMS/Chace
- William Kilbride, Executive Director, Digital Preservation Coalition, Glasgow, United Kingdom