Now Available: Slide Presentations From the 160th ARL Membership Meeting
The 160th ARL Membership Meeting took place in Chicago last week.
Slides online today, audio for some sessions coming soon.
Direct to Program and Slides
Slides From the Following Sessions are Available
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use (Session Not Recorded)
- A View from Campus: The E-Science Institute Post-Capstone (Session Not Recorded)
- Digital Preservation Network (Audio Coming Soon)
- Keynote: Susan Hildreth, Director, IMLS (Audio Coming Soon)
- Diversity Programs and Leadership Initiatives: Appreciating the Past and Looking to the Future (Audio Coming Soon)
- Open Scholarship: The Impact on Research, Teaching, and Learning (Audio Coming Soon)
- Transforming the Research Library Workforce: A “Scenarios” Approach (Audio Coming Soon)
- Strategies for Successful Balanced Scorecard Implementation (Audio Coming Soon)
- 21st-Century Research Library Collections (Audio Coming Soon)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.