New: The Kindle Index (Top Cities for E-Reader Purchases)
From the team at the Priceonomics (online price guide database).
Direct to Complete Blog Post
Along with the rankings and analysis (Lexington, Ann Arbor, and Anchorage) top the list, you’ll also find:
- Kindle Popularity vs. Avg. Temperature of City
- Kindle Popularity vs. % of Population With College Education
- Kindle v. XBox (Sample Number of Units for Sale)
- Market Share For e-Readers (Based on Resale Markets)
- Market Share For Kindle, nook, and iPad (Based on Resale Markets)
- Kindle vs. iPad Pricing (Lowest Priced Model Available)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.