New: The Kindle Index (Top Cities for E-Reader Purchases)
From the team at the Priceonomics (online price guide database).
Direct to Complete Blog Post
Along with the rankings and analysis (Lexington, Ann Arbor, and Anchorage) top the list, you’ll also find:
- Kindle Popularity vs. Avg. Temperature of City
- Kindle Popularity vs. % of Population With College Education
- Kindle v. XBox (Sample Number of Units for Sale)
- Market Share For e-Readers (Based on Resale Markets)
- Market Share For Kindle, nook, and iPad (Based on Resale Markets)
- Kindle vs. iPad Pricing (Lowest Priced Model Available)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.