Now Available: Archived Video From 2012 WebWise Conference on Libraries and Museums in the Digital Age
The conference took place in Baltimore earlier this month and was sponsored by IMLS.
Archived video of conference sessions is now available.
- Pre-Con: “Engaging 21st Century Learners”
- Sharing Public History Work: Crowdsourcing Data and Sources
- New Ways of Seeing Old Collections: Data Visualizations
- Keynote: John Palfrey: Digital Public Library of America”
- Digital Voices: Creating and Preserving Oral History Collections
- Several More Sessions
Direct to Conference Program
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.