New: Issue 16 of the The Code4Lib Journal is Now Online
Direct to The Code4Lib Journal (Issue 16) Table-of-Contents
Includes abstracts for all article.
- Creating a Seamless Cross-Platform Online Experience for Mobile Users by Katherine Lynch
- HTML5 Microdata and Schema.org by Jason Ronallo
- Using VuFind, XAMPP, and Flash Drives to Build an Offline Library Catalog for Use in a Liberal Arts in Prison Program by Julia Bauder
- Improving the presentation of library data using FRBR and Linked data by Anne-Lena Westrum, Asgeir Rekkavik, Kim Tallerås
Presenting results as dynamically generated co-authorship subgraphs in semantic digital library collections by James Powell, Tamara M. McMahon, Ketan Mane, Laniece Miller, Linn Collins
On Dentographs, A New Method of Visualizing Library Collections by William Denton
- Using XSLT’s SQL Extension with Encyclopedia Virginia by Matthew Gibson
Includes abstracts for each article
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.