Audio recordings of several sessions are now available along with the slide decks that were already online.
The Association of Research Libraries Membership Meeting took place in Washington, DC on October 13–14, 2011 and was titled, “21st-Century Collections and the Urgency of Collaborative Action.”
Here’s a list of the sessions that have audio and slides available online.
1. Welcoming Remarks (Winston Tabb)
2. The World According to American Social Science
3. Shaking Up the “Norm” in Collections
4. Focus on Innovations
5. Rebalancing the Investment in Collections
6. Closing Remarks (Clifford Lynch)