Lists: Amazon Releases Lists of Top 100 Best-Selling Books For 2011
Amazon.com today announced the top 10 best-selling books of 2011 overall (print and Kindle combined). “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson, “Bossypants” by Tina Fey and “A Stolen Life” by Jaycee Dugard take the top three spots on the list. “The Mill River Recluse” by Darcie Chan and “The Abbey” by Chris Culver come in at #4 and #9. Both titles made the list based solely on Kindle sales and were independently published using Kindle Direct Publishing. This list takes into account first editions that were published in 2011, and considers only paid units.
- “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson
- “Bossypants” by Tina Fey
- “A Stolen Life” by Jaycee Dugard
- “The Mill River Recluse” by Darcie Chan
- “In the Garden of the Beasts” by Erik Larson
- “A Dance with Dragons” by George R.R. Martin
- “The Paris Wife” by Paula McLain
- “The Litigators” by John Grisham
- “The Abbey” by Chris Culver
- “Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle)” by Christopher Paolini
Two Top 100 Lists Are Also Available
Filed under: Publishing, Resources
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.