Reference: Mercer's 2011 Quality of Living Rankings Released (Highlights)
Direct to Complete Highlights Package (via Mercer)
- European cities dominate worldwide Quality of Living ranking, with cities in Australia, New Zealand and Canada also ranked highly. Singapore is the first Asian city in the Top 25, at 25.
- Vienna is No. 1 in the Quality of Living ranking.
- Luxembourg tops our Personal Safety ranking, with Bern and Helsinki following.
- Baghdad has the lowest quality of living among the 221 cities we ranked and is also last in the Personal Safety ranking
- Regional Focus-Americas
- Regional Focus-Europe
- Regional Focus-Asia-Pacific
- Regional Focus-Middle East and Africa
- City Rankings & Personal Safety Rankings
Filed under: Resources
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.