The Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR) is pleased to announce the launch of its new website. The website includes fresh content, added Web2.0 functionality, and an updated look and feel.
The site http://www.coar-repositories.org reflects a great deal of input from members. In particular, it includes:
- Online discussions hosted by working groups such as the Interoperability Forum
- Published documents by COAR working groups, such as The Case for Interoperability for Open Access Repositories, a new Open Access briefing paper
- A global map of COAR’s members and partners
- Announcements of upcoming events
- Links to the COAR Facebook page and Twitter presence
- RSS feeds to new content
Norbert Lossau, chairperson of COAR, comments “We are delighted to launch the new COAR website. We feel that the new infrastructure will be extremely valuable as COAR expands its membership and leaves us better prepared to meet future needs.”
If you are interested in collaborating with COAR please contact the COAR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.