The Journal of Jewish Communal Service (JJCS) is now available in digital form on the Web thanks to the work of the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at NYU’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service. The BJPA was established through generous support from the philanthropist Mandell (“Bill”) Berman of Detroit and the Charles H. Revson Foundation.
The JJCS collection spans from 1902 to the most recent issues of the Journal, providing a window into American Jewish organizational life with unprecedented breadth and depth. The Journal of Jewish Communal Service was established by the National Conference of Jewish Charities, forerunner of the Jewish Communal Service Association.
Read the Complete Story