Available for iOS today. Android app coming in early 2012.
From the RSC Web Site:
The Royal Society of Chemistry has launched a free mobile app that is now available on iTunes.
RSC Mobile provides readers with access to search RSC journal content from the RSC Publishing Platform.
Users at any institution or organisation that currently subscribe to RSC journals can access the same content on the RSC Mobile app using its wireless network.
The benefits of RSC Mobile include:
- Up-to-the-minute access to RSC journals;
- Full text HTML and PDF access via wireless networks for subscribing institutions/organisations;
- The latest news from the RSC Publishing Platform;
- Saving articles for offline reading;
- Share your favourite content via email, Twitter or Facebook.
See Also: ChemSpider iOS App (Free)