We are launching this series in an effort to increase and improve communication with you, our valued subscribers. You can expect substantive business updates (content changes, renewal rates, terms modifications, pricing, etc.), new features on our website, event information and recaps, and information regarding any new initiatives being undertaken. We hope you find this useful and welcome your feedback.
GeoScienceWorld Update is published by GeoScienceWorld (GSW).
GWS is a nonprofit corporation formed by a group of leading geoscientific organizations for the purpose of making geoscience research and related information easily and economically available via the Internet.
GSW’s Founding Organizations:
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG),
- American Geological Institute (AGI),
- Geological Society of America (GSA),
- The Geological Society of London (GSL),
- Mineralogical Society of America (MSA),
- Society for Sedimentary Geology (SEPM), and
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
GSW HQ is located in Alexandria, VA, not far from one of the two INFOdocket offices.
Direct to Issue #1 of GeoScienceWorld Update (For Librarians)