eReaders/Social Media: "Kobo Updates Reading Life App For iOS to Include Twitter Integration and More!"
The newest update to the Kobo app [for iOS] offers great new features such as:
- Ability to easily share your Reading Life book cover via Twitter with followers
- Share your favorite quotes and passages with a few simple clicks
- Add notes throughout a book and share with friends
- Easily share awards that you have collected through Twitter, just as you have been doing with Facebook
- Tap and hold on images, photos and illustrations to zoom to full screen and get more detail
- Personalize the navigation bar on the iPhone and iPod touch for quick access to your book shelf
- Purchase or start reading books recommended by friends simply by tapping on the shared book cover from the activity feed
- View awards friends have collected by tapping on the shared award from the activity feed
The Kobo Blog Post Also Includes a Few Screenshots of the New Features
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.